Our concierge here at Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant, shares their favourite insider travel tips below to ensure you have the most rewarding and authentic trip to our destination.
Top Five Summer Activities
- Watch the sun set at Lake Mercier while swimming - or from the shores at the Beach & Tennis Club
- Attend the exceptional Tremblant International Blues Festival
- Discover the beauty of nature in one of the largest national parks, Parc National du Mont-Tremblant
- Bike our well-maintained mountain biking trails and discover all the routes for road bikes. Mountain and road bike rentals are available at the resort.
- Try the ZIPTREK. Fly across 4 faces of the mountain during 2.5 hours of fun zipline runs.
Top Four Winter Activities
- Discover the four edges of Mont Tremblant: The Edge, Sun Side, the North and South side. Book our free on-ski guided tour to fully explore the mountain.
- Make your trip unforgettable with the ultimate Nordic experience: dog sledding in the Laurentians.
- Seize the moment and experience Les Bain Scandinaves - Mont Tremblant's Scandinavian Baths. After your spa experience, retreat to the hotel and push your relaxation session to the next level with an original Elixir Ice Cider Exfoliation, offered onsite by Amérispa.
- Cross-country ski or snowshoe with two picturesque places to discover: Centre de Ski de fond Mont-Tremblant (at Domaine St-Bernard) and Parc National du Mont-Tremblant.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the free Tremblant Privileges included when you stay with us! Every winter, guests receive free access to First Tracks, Sliding Evenings and Skate Loan in addition to access to the Exterior Skating Rink.