THINGS TO DO AT TREMBLANT
Mont Tremblant is a year-round destination with many summer activities just steps from Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant. Scroll down to learn more about all your options for adventure.
NEW IN 2017 - TONGA LUMINA
The Tonga Lumina illuminated trail is a sensory experience in the forest. This 1.5-km nocturnal walk takes place on a stone dust pathway at the heart of nature. To start off, visitors show up at the bottom of the Flying Mile chairlift that will take them up to the midway station where they will be led to the entrance of the trail. After taking visitors on a brief ascension, the trail slowly weaves its way down the hill through the woods, crosses streams and clearings.
BEACH AND TENNIS CLUB
Pay for a daily or season pass at Mont Tremblant's Beach and Tennis Club, and enjoy:
- Access to the sandy beach of Lac Tremblant
- Swimming area supervised by certified lifeguards at all times during opening hours
- Beach volleyball
- Tennis and beach boutique
- Snack bar
- Large changing room with restrooms and showers
- Beach chairs and umbrellas.
Guests at the Beach and Tennis Club can also take advantage of the Centre Nautique Pierre Plouffe, tennis courts, and Iceberg inflated mountain structure.
CENTRE NAUTIQUE PIERRE PLOUFFE
Located at the Beach and Tennis Club, Centre Nautique Pierre Plouffe offers a full range of thrilling activities on Lac Tremblant:
- Watersports - including waterskiing, wakeboarding, wake surfing and tubing
- Non-Motorized Boats - including pedal boats, canoes, kayaks, paddleboards and rowboats
- Boat Rentals - rent a runabout, holiday boat or pontoon
- Sailboats - including a variety of sizes for beginning to experienced sailors
Children of ages 7-13 years can participate in the Supernautique Watersport Day Camp to hone their watersports skills.
Take your fun to new heights with our sensational tree-tree adventure. Course down zip lines up to 60 feet high in the air and traipse across different types suspended bridges. Try it as a whole new experience in the evening with head lamps.
GOLF COURSES AND DRIVING RANGE
Unwind with a scenic round of golf at one of our two 18-hole championship golf courses. Le Diable is a unique 7,056-yard course surprises with twists and turns and red sand bunkers. Le Géant's 6,836-yard course is settled in the mountainside, providing glorious surrounding for your game.
Practice your swing beforehand at the all-natural grass Le Diable driving range.
LE PETIT GÉANT MINI GOLF
Bring the whole family golfing at this mini-replica of our Le Géant golf course.
Discover the many trails around Mont Tremblant during your stay. Rent a bike at the base of the mountain, and explore the scenic cross-country mountain biking trails. Our rental shop will give you advice on equipment and trails adapted to your level.
Explore the highest peak in the Laurentians. Our 11 hiking trails range from one to 11 kilometres for hikers of all levels. Enjoy spectacular views of waterfalls, streams and lakes at every turn. You may be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of our local deer residents as well.
Guests of all ages can cruise on our three-wheeled carts for a thrilling ride down the mountain.
Learn about the majestic birds of prey as they take flight on the summit of the Laurentians in a fantastic show presented by the Falcon Environmental Services.
Become an apprentice falconer yourself and interact with a trained bird first-hand in the company of a professional. Participants will get to experience the thrill of flying a bird of prey and having it land on their glove.
Ride to the top of the highest peak in the Laurentians, where you'll find spectacular views and a variety of activities, including hiking trails, an observation tower, Birds of Prey show and more.
MORE SUMMER ACTIVITIES
Learn more about exciting Mont Tremblant activities during the summer season.
- Akropark: Kids of all ages can enjoy this 20-feet high fixed module structure featuring suspended bridges, ropes, stability beams and more.
- Captain's Harbour: Children 7 years and under pilot miniature, motorized replicas of traditional Mississippi steamships. Two-seater pedal boats are also available.
- Casino Mont-Tremblant: Try your hand at the 500 slot machines and a wide array of gaming tables at our casino on the mountain.
- Circuit Mont-Tremblant: This racetrack takes advantage of the natural topography, creating a unique race experience from start to finish.
- Climbing Tower: Beginners and experienced climbers can find their perfect challenge on this 30-feet high structure.
- Cruises on Lac Tremblant: Enjoy beautiful scenery and stories of Lake Tremblant during a 60-minute cruise aboard Le Grand Manitou.
- Dune Buggy Tours: Have a blast with the whole family on a guided tour in a dune buggy, an all-terrain vehicle that drives just like a car and is equipped with 3-point seatbelts.
- Eurobungy: Experience all the thrills of bungee jumping without any of the risks.
- Airplane and Helicopter Tours: See Mont Tremblant's ski trails, golf courses, race tracks and more from the air in a once-in-a-lifetime airplane or helicopter tour experience.
- Karting: Learn the basics of circuit driving in Enduro-Karts that reach speeds up to 90 km/h.
- Paintball: Battle at 15 different playgrounds providing endless action and a variety of experiences. All equipment and 300-500 balls are included.
- Rafting, Kayaking, and Canoe: Watery fun for everyone looking to enjoy a day in white water or on tranquil water.
- Rock Climbing: The whole family can discover this thrilling activity with half day lessons with trained guides.
- Horsebacking: Our Tremblant ranches offer horseback riding excursions for beginners or advanced riders in the heart Laurentians.
- Amerispa: Unwind at the state-of-the-art Amerispa. Enjoy the view as you relax with massages, manicures and pedicures and other spa treatments.
- Tennis: With over 25 years of teaching experience, André Lemaire welcomes you to Tremblant's superb complex of 13 world-class clay tennis courts including 6 lighted ones.
- Via Ferrata: Discover Quebec's largest national park with Diable Via Ferrata, a unique mountain experience overlooking the Rivière du Diable valley. Explore this walking and climbing course built onto one of the park's most spectacular cliff faces.
- Wilderness Survival Course and Hike: Learn how to survive the wilderness, and gain skills such as starting a fire, navigating without a GPS, building a shelter and much more.
- Fishing: Enjoy a variety of fishing experiences for anglers of all levels on Lac Tremblant and Lac Ouimet.
- Ziptrek Ecotours: Guests ages 7 and up fly high above the trees and soar down the entire mountain on five zip lines, two of which are more than 1 kilometre long.
All images used with the permission of Station Mont Tremblant.